TOMATSU’s works will be on view in “The 70th Anniversary of the Atomic Bombings on Hiroshima and Nagasaki: War and Peace” at Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum, Japan from July 25 – September 13, 2015. The exhibition will travel to Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum and will run from September 20 – October 25, 2015.
TOMATSU Shomei: War and Peace
SAME CATEGORY POSTS
- HIKOSAKA Naoyoshi: “TAKAHASHI COLLECTION Face and Abstraction”
- IBA Yasuko: Painter of Poetry, Poet of the Picture
- AI Weiwei: Tea with Nefertiti
- “REVERBERATION─Pavilion of Light and Sound” designed by Shigeru Ban
- HIKOSAKA Naoyoshi : Lecture about “Transdisciplinary Potentials of Photography: Bikyōtō and Hikosaka Naoyoshi ” by Reiko Tomii